Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideNyeste billederSøgTilmeldLog ind
menu

adminteam

admin nyheder

Admin Expressen #16 kan du læse hér!.

Vi arbejder på nuværende tidspunkt på at få opdateret vores layout, så vær beredt på forandringer! Du kan skrive ris, ros og kommentarer herinde!

Dugfriske nyheder - Admin Expressen
fight, fight, fight, all i know ( Digt ) Icon_minitime31/5/2017, 20:24 af Millicent
Admin Expressen #16

Hey Newworld , this is a ghost speaking

Eller.... i hvertfald en af dine admins, som igen er begyndt at røre på sig...
Vi ved at mange sysler med eksamener lige nu og …

Kommentarer: 29
Nyt miniplot! (Admin annoncering)
fight, fight, fight, all i know ( Digt ) Icon_minitime6/6/2017, 15:25 af Sean
Hejsa kære brugere! :)

Beklager jeg slet ikke har de samme farver eller billeder som vores kære @Millicent!
Men mon ikke vi skal finde ud af det alligevel?

Det er med stor entusiasme …

Kommentarer: 12

fight, fight, fight, all i know ( Digt )

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

fight, fight, fight, all i know ( Digt ) Empty
IndlægEmne: fight, fight, fight, all i know ( Digt )   fight, fight, fight, all i know ( Digt ) Icon_minitime13/6/2014, 15:14

et lille digt, jeg lavede, for at huske, dele og minde :) håber i vil læse det og sige jeres mening ^^

i fight, i fight, i fight, that's all i know, because i need to go.
i need a break to reload but i never get the chance, because the enemy is near.
im abort to break, but i know i can't, because im strong, more that most.
so i fight, when all give up, i know i can't, because is not an option.
know you're limits, even when you say you can't, when you abort to break, you know.
you won't last in the long run, for the safety, in a hug of a mother.
my life is broken, more that i even want to tell, because im a soldier.
i live with i learn, but i continue to be a soldier, when people tell me to stop.
i love the fight, the kick and the face they make, when the give op.
i fight, i fight, i fight, for that's what i learned, in hell of a mind.
i has been beatet, stabbed, beat down, burn and kicked in.
i has been in hell of a lockdown in a clinic they said that help.
i was help, but i did hold on to myself, and remember what i am.
so i live with i learn, and i know whats right and wrong, but does that make a different?
i may be paranoide, but that's what keeping me alive, i know that im a soldier, not by carrier, but by soul.
i do not got much left, but i hold on it with my life now, because i love that little i got back, so i hope not to lose it.
all the pain is a whirlwind in my head, that i remember by the time there has pass and wont get back.
i miss the time in my young days, with my family and loved ones, there is no more here.
i became numb and i know is nearly time, to start a new war with life, because i wont take anymore shit from it.
i know i may be wrong but i also know that im stronger that most, because i always continue to fight on, no matter what.
i may fall apart again, and need to rise again, so i can start again, but i just lost a battle, but i will continue.
im confuse so i scream without know why, maybe hope for a hug from somebody, to night.
i will fall one day again, but i will also rise again and fight on, because thats what im suppose to do.
when my times come, plz forget the wrong i have done, help me leave some reasons to be missed.
plz remember me for the good i have done, and not the bad i have done, plz, so i can rest in peace.
i may never forget who i am, that broken soldier i am, there are scarede of life, but never affraid of death.
some call me a criminal, some a soldier, some a beast, some an insane asshole, but i am what i am.
and there nothing wrong with it, be who you wanna be, i know what i am, do you know what you are?
i fight, i fight, i fight, i always fight, because whats what i do, to the day im gone.

skrevet af Teddy :)
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

fight, fight, fight, all i know ( Digt ) Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: fight, fight, fight, all i know ( Digt )   fight, fight, fight, all i know ( Digt ) Icon_minitime21/12/2014, 22:44

skriver lige her, så alle får mulighed for og se det, hvis de vil owo
Tilbage til toppen Go down

fight, fight, fight, all i know ( Digt )
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» i did hurt her bad.. im sorry ( digt )
» nyt digt, en ensom biker's digt, en Goth Bikers.
» you all lift my spirit ( Digt )
» let her go ( digt )
» soldiers of soul ( digt )

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Alle andre ting ::  :: Hyggehjørnet :: Skrivekunsten-
Gå til: