Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideNyeste billederSøgTilmeldLog ind
menu

adminteam

admin nyheder

Admin Expressen #16 kan du læse hér!.

Vi arbejder på nuværende tidspunkt på at få opdateret vores layout, så vær beredt på forandringer! Du kan skrive ris, ros og kommentarer herinde!

Dugfriske nyheder - Admin Expressen
the past still haunts us ( fortid's digt, skrevet i rap stil, tilegnet Hax og Teddy, advarsel: 18+ ) Icon_minitime31/5/2017, 20:24 af Millicent
Admin Expressen #16

Hey Newworld , this is a ghost speaking

Eller.... i hvertfald en af dine admins, som igen er begyndt at røre på sig...
Vi ved at mange sysler med eksamener lige nu og …

Kommentarer: 29
Nyt miniplot! (Admin annoncering)
the past still haunts us ( fortid's digt, skrevet i rap stil, tilegnet Hax og Teddy, advarsel: 18+ ) Icon_minitime6/6/2017, 15:25 af Sean
Hejsa kære brugere! :)

Beklager jeg slet ikke har de samme farver eller billeder som vores kære @Millicent!
Men mon ikke vi skal finde ud af det alligevel?

Det er med stor entusiasme …

Kommentarer: 12

the past still haunts us ( fortid's digt, skrevet i rap stil, tilegnet Hax og Teddy, advarsel: 18+ )

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Dallas
Nybegynder.
Nybegynder.
Dallas

Ingame Titel: : Oberstløjtnant.
Race : an Elder.
Navn. : Nathan Steele AKA Dallas.
Alder : 44 krop's mæssigt. har levet mere end 3000 år.
Evner/Classes. : Marksman ( Mafia Blackguard Elite )
Tilhørende klan. : Mafia'en. rang: BlackGuard Elite, medlem af den berygtede The Clown Crew.
Partner. : havde engang, men hun blev taget fra mig.
Slaver. : slaver er for de svage.
Evt. bemærkninger. : naah, ingen bemærkninger, jeg overlever bare som alle andre.
Antal indlæg : 189

the past still haunts us ( fortid's digt, skrevet i rap stil, tilegnet Hax og Teddy, advarsel: 18+ ) Empty
IndlægEmne: the past still haunts us ( fortid's digt, skrevet i rap stil, tilegnet Hax og Teddy, advarsel: 18+ )   the past still haunts us ( fortid's digt, skrevet i rap stil, tilegnet Hax og Teddy, advarsel: 18+ ) Icon_minitime9/8/2015, 19:33

en lille rap ting, Teddy er ja mig, og Hax er ja, undertegnet da har profilen :P

it's nearly 8 year's ago i for the first time saw those boys, there were to ruin my life and my dream of a better life ( Teddy ).
i was bullied in school, beatet and hated, for the problems i were having, so i did become what i was before ( Teddy ).
the names of the fallen are never to be spoken, because our dream is broken ( Hax ).
fuck you're story, i got to much in my own, flash you're shit and it will only get crushed ( Hax ).
i don't give much for other people's life, i has lost to much, but i love few people, i hope not to lose ( Teddy ).
we will never begin to struggle again, we are tired of wars and fight's, we may not be old ( Teddy ).
but we have seen more shit that most, we were soldiers, not by carrier, but my soul ( Hax ).
i will soon hit you in the face is you continue to whine abort that Xbox 1 you did not got in gift ( Hax ).
we are not killers, we are not theft, but we did some stupid shit, just to feel ourself ( Teddy ).
blood from the nose, on the aspfalt, my knuckles hurt, but i need to keep going ( Teddy ).
but not fucking anymore, we are tired, we are full of sorrow, of what we did ( Hax ).
but i doest't not matter anymore, fuck the black mask, fuck the brotherhood ( Hax ).
when death is entertainment, i better be daft, or else i will be cursed by it forever ( Teddy ).
the police did not most of the time catch us, because we did run in time ( Teddy ).
the pigs did not make us stop, only more violent, but that was a long time ago ( Hax ).
they are soon going to drop, or else we make them stop for good ( Hax ).
we will fight in a violent place, kick down from the stair, in hope for a lost case ( Teddy ).
but there's no turning back, when you first are in, you never get out for real ( Teddy ).
we will burn you're back, beat you up, make you regret why you did come in the first place ( Hax ).
this is fucking murder rap, for the past, just like MFS, im sure you heard of that! ( Hax ).
this is just the real deal, more that a 1000 soldiers in the past, did got our back ( Teddy ).
no limits on what we will do, as long as you play with us, and give us respect ( Teddy ).
and if you feel ill, then go back in lines and rest to be the best ( Hax ).
this is denmark, not fucking USA, our law, our saying, not some fucking gun blazin! ( Hax ).
and if you can't take it, just get the fuck out of our way, but that was in the past ( Teddy ).
in our god's, we trust, to survive another day, from the brotherhood, and for what we did ( Teddy ).
but is you don't back down, you will be kicked away, but this is mayday, mayday ( Hax ).
the situation is getting crazy, i just hope to sleep well to night ( Hax ).
i face you my fist, my sholders, foot and my goddamn face ( Teddy ).
the medic's is preparing you're place on the hospital! ( Teddy ).
but not anymore, we will live in peace for so long we can ( Hax ).
in our god's we trust, to love another day, to live, to be here ( Hax ).
but is you are brave, come and try to stay, but we will take you're soul ( Teddy ).
we just want to live like normal people now, normal job, normal pay, normal day ( Teddy ).
plz, Odin, Thor, Freja, is you hear us, let us be forgotton by the brotherhood! ( Hax + Teddy ).
let us live another day, plz let us stay, let us be who we are now! ( Hax + Teddy ).
Tilbage til toppen Go down

the past still haunts us ( fortid's digt, skrevet i rap stil, tilegnet Hax og Teddy, advarsel: 18+ )
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Mr. Teddy (Engelsk digt)
» nyt digt, en ensom biker's digt, en Goth Bikers.
» i did hurt her bad.. im sorry ( digt )
» Past tense - Vladimir
» Musikken kan alt... (digt)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Alle andre ting ::  :: Hyggehjørnet :: Skrivekunsten-
Gå til: