Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideNyeste billederSøgTilmeldLog ind
menu

adminteam

admin nyheder

Admin Expressen #16 kan du læse hér!.

Vi arbejder på nuværende tidspunkt på at få opdateret vores layout, så vær beredt på forandringer! Du kan skrive ris, ros og kommentarer herinde!

Dugfriske nyheder - Admin Expressen
you all lift my spirit ( Digt ) Icon_minitime31/5/2017, 20:24 af Millicent
Admin Expressen #16

Hey Newworld , this is a ghost speaking

Eller.... i hvertfald en af dine admins, som igen er begyndt at røre på sig...
Vi ved at mange sysler med eksamener lige nu og …

Kommentarer: 29
Nyt miniplot! (Admin annoncering)
you all lift my spirit ( Digt ) Icon_minitime6/6/2017, 15:25 af Sean
Hejsa kære brugere! :)

Beklager jeg slet ikke har de samme farver eller billeder som vores kære @Millicent!
Men mon ikke vi skal finde ud af det alligevel?

Det er med stor entusiasme …

Kommentarer: 12

you all lift my spirit ( Digt )

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

you all lift my spirit ( Digt ) Empty
IndlægEmne: you all lift my spirit ( Digt )   you all lift my spirit ( Digt ) Icon_minitime25/5/2014, 22:23

et digt fra Teddy, til alle på New World, som tak for gode minder og tider, han har arbejder på det for nylig, og bad mig oploade det, så håber i vil læse det igennem og huske de gode tider i havde på New World sammen :)

i remember the day i did come here, on this new place, with all new friends to know.
times when i just can't hold my smile on, i go in there, and read the topic i made with other.
when i bring myself to smile and laugh with all new streng and get me to continue the fight i has been in for so long time.
i feel's like fear to be in here, when my Kitty is online, when i lock my fist so hard that im affraid that they will break.
yet i go on, when i seems to late, i still remember all the good people i met here, and still remember, with a smile.
when i bleed in my heart, with lost friends, i remember the good and reminds myself that there is nothing wrong at all.
you all lift my spirit, take me higher, make me fly, touch the moon in the sky, when i remember all the good times here.
i want you all to know what you mean to me, when you always make me smile when im abort to cry, in a hard long day.
there always new topics to watch there made me smile and crank open like an egg when my spirits is going op.
you always made me good, you guys always made me smile, when i feel the dark in me crawl agains me.
my dear friends, Hellhound, Misha, Mak, Payne, Phoenix, Patch, all of you, always lift my spirit to go on, when it all is agains me.
every time i got knock down i rise agains to go on, with a smile, because i know you guys are with me in my soul and spirit.
even when i force you to go, i will always know the good times i have with you all, all the smile and laugh i remember all the time.
all the dream and hope i got from here, to fight on, even when death is possibly, but my spirit is high and i can fight on.
you all lift my spirit, take me higher and higher, so i can continue to fly, with high spirit and new streng to go on.
just remember when im not here, i always watch, so be nice and good, remind the good times here and continue to fight.
with every new days and every new problems, just continue to go on, with high spirit, like you do for me, even without to know.
you always made me smile, go on, fight, and keep my streng to me when it's hard to stay on my feet, when i got knock down.
i just rise again with high spirit always to know that you guys is in here, keep topics smile and laugh, like i did in my time.
so don't cry when its hard, remind the good times and keep go on with a smile, always with a good heart.
YOU ALL LIFT MY SPIRIT, TAKE ME HIGHER, MAKE ME FLY, TOUCH THE MOON TOGETHER UP IN THE SKY!, WHEN YOU ALL IS TOGETHER!
in here.

fra Teddy, til alle jer. - Kitty.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

you all lift my spirit ( Digt )
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» nyt digt, en ensom biker's digt, en Goth Bikers.
» Vil du ha' et lift? (Kristin)
» What in the bloody spirit are you? ( Nagato )
» i did hurt her bad.. im sorry ( digt )
» let her go ( digt )

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Alle andre ting ::  :: Hyggehjørnet :: Skrivekunsten-
Gå til: