Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideNyeste billederSøgTilmeldLog ind
menu

adminteam

admin nyheder

Admin Expressen #16 kan du læse hér!.

Vi arbejder på nuværende tidspunkt på at få opdateret vores layout, så vær beredt på forandringer! Du kan skrive ris, ros og kommentarer herinde!

Dugfriske nyheder - Admin Expressen
my brothers and me ( warriors poet ) Icon_minitime31/5/2017, 20:24 af Millicent
Admin Expressen #16

Hey Newworld , this is a ghost speaking

Eller.... i hvertfald en af dine admins, som igen er begyndt at røre på sig...
Vi ved at mange sysler med eksamener lige nu og …

Kommentarer: 29
Nyt miniplot! (Admin annoncering)
my brothers and me ( warriors poet ) Icon_minitime6/6/2017, 15:25 af Sean
Hejsa kære brugere! :)

Beklager jeg slet ikke har de samme farver eller billeder som vores kære @Millicent!
Men mon ikke vi skal finde ud af det alligevel?

Det er med stor entusiasme …

Kommentarer: 12

my brothers and me ( warriors poet )

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

my brothers and me ( warriors poet ) Empty
IndlægEmne: my brothers and me ( warriors poet )   my brothers and me ( warriors poet ) Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 14:33

me and my brothers was left by the system, forsaked in school and beatet by the other.
so we were nearly broken and forgotten, but we never let us die, we still belived.
so we learn to band together, stand beside in the lines, clap our hands together.
to remember our pain in the time and the past, so we fight back to let people remember.
remember that what we became was there fault, because they left us in time, so angry now.
even our old nord gods, we offer to die for a warriors life, with a locked fist in rage.
the sun comes up and we watches it rise, as a new day full of pain is begin.
our brothers will fight for me, and i for them, it's solid as iron, with a lot of sweat.
we craft weapons to defend our self from the world, because of what we are.
criminals scum and thugs we are sees as, but we will fight to live another day.
the rich and the stupid try to fight, but never win, because they don't understand.
that we got 500 brother's in our back, leather vest and patch on our back.
not bikers, but just modern vikings, with our old way to fight and live.
but the modern world with all it's tech and stupid ways, will never get our way.
we earn our money in the hard ways, not always the crimes, but we don't always have a chooice.
sometimes we got a ping from the past, a way to earn, when the system don't let us do.
because of what we are and what we do, but you will rarely find a good example of manhood.
we are like soldiers, we are that good, we work hard and never stop before the work is done.
making a house, making a floor of beton, muscle hurt, back pains, but never stop before we are done.
and we always back our brothers up, in work and fight, in drink and samhain night.
we got a taste for pain, when we can't work the fine jobs, because we are what we are.
foot soldiers, modern vikings, living the old way in the new age, trying to survive another day.
sometimes we haven't seen a brother's face in a ages, have a man hug!.
shoot a us and we shoot back, don't push us, the future is black.
but we will still stand, ready to work, to prove ourself.
sometimes a brother pop a clip, into he's pistol, and that's where we sometimes stand.
because the system don't let us have a chooice, so we made our own ways.
we are the veterans of the dark side, goth, emo's, punk, but we are worse, we are soldiers.
hurt one from the dark side, and you see us role in you're home, with locked fist.
we may not be the best, but we will mess with you're head, in ways you will come to fear.
we are gonna play russian roulet, but no fear in our eyes, because we are at the last stand.
we are respectable pro soldiers, but also family persons, we are not alone.
and thats are my brothers and me.

et digt efter opfordring fra mine mange brødre rundt omkring i danmark :) i er også velkomne til at kommentere og sige jeres mening, det er lavet med forskelige sætninger fra mig selv og 2 af mine brødre, Nichlas og Phillip :3
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

my brothers and me ( warriors poet ) Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: my brothers and me ( warriors poet )   my brothers and me ( warriors poet ) Icon_minitime21/12/2014, 22:44

skriver lige her, så alle får mulighed for og se det, hvis de vil owo
Tilbage til toppen Go down

my brothers and me ( warriors poet )
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ )
» i only want you.. ( lost love poet )

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Alle andre ting ::  :: Hyggehjørnet :: Skrivekunsten-
Gå til: