Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideNyeste billederSøgTilmeldLog ind
menu

adminteam

admin nyheder

Admin Expressen #16 kan du læse hér!.

Vi arbejder på nuværende tidspunkt på at få opdateret vores layout, så vær beredt på forandringer! Du kan skrive ris, ros og kommentarer herinde!

Dugfriske nyheder - Admin Expressen
bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) Icon_minitime31/5/2017, 20:24 af Millicent
Admin Expressen #16

Hey Newworld , this is a ghost speaking

Eller.... i hvertfald en af dine admins, som igen er begyndt at røre på sig...
Vi ved at mange sysler med eksamener lige nu og …

Kommentarer: 29
Nyt miniplot! (Admin annoncering)
bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) Icon_minitime6/6/2017, 15:25 af Sean
Hejsa kære brugere! :)

Beklager jeg slet ikke har de samme farver eller billeder som vores kære @Millicent!
Men mon ikke vi skal finde ud af det alligevel?

Det er med stor entusiasme …

Kommentarer: 12

bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ )

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) Empty
IndlægEmne: bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ )   bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) Icon_minitime1/1/2015, 19:34

ja, her er noget mig og brødrene skrev nytår, i vores mega stive tilstand, og har rettet dem til så det var læseligt, sangen er baseret på Bad Girlfriend af Theory Of a deadman, og behøver man musik til vores sang, så brug et musik cover fra samme band! her kommer det :P

new year's one's again's, but why give a fuck, it's just a case for drinking, and fool's around, but we are worse!.
my brother's got the booz, and we begin drinking, we got drunk, begin to fuck around, so stupid are we!.
we may not be hot, but when we flex muscle, the girls are fall!, we are doing shots, can't stop, fuck around again!.
we tip our brothers!, ring the bells, take the shot and take off the cloth and running around, dumb as fuck!.
get us drunk, and we never stop to fuck around, doing stupid shit, and take the shots!.
bad brothers, getting girls down on the knee, dancin on the table with 140 kilo muscle boy, name Anton!
greb he's ass, and you may regret it, because he like to do it hard! drunk as fuck, stupid like hell, we still go on!.
mess with us, we fuck you op, but need to finish our round of shot first, yes, that's my bad, bad, brothers!.
i don't relly know is they are drunk or stoned, but still dumb as fuck, fool around, no cloth!, trying to race down the stair, fall on our face, got up, and headbutt me, yes, bad bad brothers!.
but we are still brothers, and we are doing this together! so we are coming back to our place to night!.
we like to take a drink, we like to take the fight to we bleed! our girls like to pull our hair to we laugh!.
need to stay clear in my head and be a good boy, because my girl will fuck me up is i did something shit!.
so that's why i make my bad bad brother's do it for me!, fuck around, in the bed, in the chair, everywhere!.
we are drunk as fuck, so we like to flex our muscle, like thoes stupid fuck's we are, but say that to us, and we will act tough, and fuck you up, but first, let us take a shot, haha, bad bad brothers!.
we love to take off the cloth and boxing, wresling, and fuck around in the streest, drunk as fuck!.
when the cops come, we take a run for it, because we don't want to stop the party, haha, bad brothers!.
we like to strip our girl's down, and bend them over, everywhere, and every time, every night!.
my brothers are battle magnets, absint shots, party's on, we love this song, so we sing along in our way!.
we come together, and leave together, see you later back at home, when we fuck around!.
i don't relly know is my brothers is drunk or stoned, but i always count on them, i the party and in the streets!.
i don't know how far they will go, but i know they will get me safety home!.
we like to flex our muscle, take the shot, fuck around, looking like fools, but still happy as fuck!.
we headbang like drunks, headbutt everybody, take another shot, and get up again!.
we like to strip down and run around like som idiots!, but we are still brothers and are idiots togethers!
we are some bad bad brothers! BAD BAD BROTHERS! because we fuck around, doing stupid shit!.
they maybe do some stupid things, but are not to long on making it alright again!.
but does it make us wrong, to enjoy our life, like we wanna do it, like WE do it!?.
we are shot diggers, always ready to take the shot and finish the round!, fast to pull the trigger, and take another round!.
we like to flex our muscle, and fuck around, drunk as fuck, like to bend our girls over, and enjoy the night!.
because we are some bad, bad, brothers!, we are naughty to the end but still dumb as fuck!.
BAD BAD BROTHERS!.

færdig :3 sådan en sang skrev vi i vores mega fulde tilstand! XD
Tilbage til toppen Go down

bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ )
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» my brothers and me ( warriors poet )
» funny to meet an angel in hell, so, what's up? ( Eline )
» i only want you.. ( lost love poet )

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Alle andre ting ::  :: Hyggehjørnet :: Skrivekunsten-
Gå til: